Infused with a minimalist sensibility, the Gehl Display cabinet exhibits the foundation of Mid-Century styling. Characterized by its refined and timeless silhouette, it is updated for today with a textured white finish that is beautifully contrasted with Jet black hardware and a sleek metal base. Designed to fit seamlessly in today's living spaces where a premium is placed on space and cleaner design aesthetics, it features two glass doors, each with two adjustable glass-with-wood framed shelves. Two lower drawers provide additional storage and touch-operated LED lighting puts a spotlight on the display area behind each glass door.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-41.42 x d-17.99 x h-67.99
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 105.21 x d- 45.69 x h-172.69
- Weight: 193.6lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Storage & Display Pieces
- Style: Contemporary Wood Finish: Walnut Material: Parawood Solids & Oak veneer & Metal Base
- Collection: Bobby Berk
- Drawing inspiration from Bobby Berk's passion for design, his debut furniture collection, Bobby Berk for A.R.T. Furniture, both honors and reflects the evolution of design styles that have inspired the award winning interior designer throughout his career. Celebrating Berk's exploration as a designer, the collection demonstrates an evolution of Mid-Century styling that is grounded by refined and timeless forms with sculptural elements that nod to Art Deco shapes and Parisian style yet is updated for today with a new mix of materials and modular capabilities. The collection of bedroom, dining room, living room and outdoor living pieces is designed for modern living spaces where clean aesthetics are welcome and space is at a premium. Highlights of the smaller-scale and modular capabilities include platform beds that do not require box-spring foundations, modular upholstery designs that can be configured to suit smaller living spaces with chaises that can be positioned on either side and multifunctional pieces that can be used in a variety of rooms. Additional highlights include outdoor pieces designed for smaller spaces with "room-in-a-box" configurations.
||42W x 18D x 68H
Please make your purchases carefully.
If you change your mind about an item, please contact us at email@example.com
initiate a return. Eligible returns are subject to a non-negotiable 35% restocking fee, in
addition to outbound and return shipping and delivery charges.
Orders shipped with free shipping will be assessed the real value of the shipping costs
associated with the order.
Returns requests must be received within 7 days from the delivery or pick-up date, and
in original condition and in original packaging.
Items not received in original condition and in original packaging cannot be refunded.
Only once the item(s) have been returned to the warehouse and have been inspected
by our receiving team can the refund be issued.
Non-stock items and custom orders are not returnable and non-refundable.
Floor Samples and all items marked as final sale are non-refundable and cannot be
exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is.